I made a fantastic Peanut Butter cup cheesecake the other night and it was a big hit, but sometimes you just want your own little cheesecake. I made these for dessert today for a friend who was coming over for lunch. They are the perfect size and the lemon curd and strawberries are an amazing combination. These were very easy to make and I like that you don’t have to figure out the serving size, because it is already done for you!! These are perfect for a summer BBQ or a light dessert!!! Enjoy!
Individual Lemon Curd and Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 9 vanilla wafers
- 1 package (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat free Honey Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons lemon curd
- 9 small strawberries
- Heat oven to 350° F. Place 9 muffin liners in a muffin tin. Place one vanilla wafer flat side down in the bottom of each liner.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt and sugar until smooth. Add egg and beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour filling evenly into the 9 muffin liners.
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Before serving garnish each one with a ½ teaspoon of lemon curd and one strawberry.
- Optional – Blend 10 strawberries, a tablespoon of water and a little bit of sugar in food processor to make a sauce for decoration on the plate
Nutrition Facts: 159 calories, 10.8 g fat, 13.1 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 3.2 g protein.
1 cheesecake is 4 + points each