Ok my significant other is not a huge fan of peanut butter, and that includes peanut butter chips….So I needed to make another batch using the remaining numerous types of chocolate chips lying around. This is similar to the other as I use the stock Ghirardelli Recipe and then put my own salty & sweet spin on it. Warning these are exceptionally bad for you, and you will regret making them, as you will overindulge.
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 11 1/2 ounce(s) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Bag Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 bag 60% Cacao Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 bag White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup(s) + (2)tablespoons SALTED butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup(s) unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1.5-2 teaspoon(s) salt depending on preference (I do 2 but some people find this to be to much)
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color. Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Guest Post From :
The Salted Cookie – Visit Profile
“Cookie, Cookie, Cookie, Cookie”