Do you like Pina Coladas? Or being caught in the rain? I was craving a banana split last night and decided to create a very low point option. I knew driving to Dairy Queen would not be a good option and I had very few points left yesterday. I took some of my favorite things and created this wonderful dessert! It totally satisfied my sweet tooth and was very filling. You can also make other fruit “ice cream” with frozen strawberries, yogurt, blueberries etc. Delicious! (Sorry it looks a little melty, it was hot outside)
- 2 bananas cut into slices and frozen on a cookie sheet
- 1 banana cut length wise
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons pineapple cut into little chunks
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 4 cashews crushed
- Take frozen banana slices out of the freezer and put in your cuisinart. Add coconut extract and pulse until it forms an “ice cream” like texture. Remove “ice cream” from the container and stir in the pineapple.
- Place banana that has been cut length wise in a dish and put two scoops of “ice cream” on top.
- Top with chocolate syrup and cashews!
3 points + per banana split!