- “White Bean” Chocolate Chip Cookies (2)I know the title sounds gross…..but these cookies are awesome! My friend gave me the recipe, swearing that her kids had no idea there were healthy ingredients in them. They are soft, slightly nutty and oh so good! enjoy!
White Bean Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 can chickpeas or cannellini beans, pureed
1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup canola ...
- Egg Free Oatmeal, Raisin, Chocolate Chip Cookies (6)
1/2 cup(s) regular butter, melted
1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
1/2 cup(s) honey
1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup(s) raisins
1 cup(s) Flour Whole Wheat
2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix melted butter, vanilla extract and honey. Add dry ingredients and mix ins. Stir well. With damp hands shape 1 tablespoon balls ...
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (0)It’s that time of the year again where the idea of cooking with Pumpkin and Apples is on the top of my mind. I picked up a couple of cans of pureed pumpkin and mini chocolate chips at the grocery store the other day and decided to make some cookies. These cookies are very soft. ...
- Pina Colada Banana Split (2)Do you like Pina Coladas? Or being caught in the rain? I was craving a banana split last night and decided to create a very low point option. I knew driving to Dairy Queen would not be a good option and I had very few points left yesterday. I took some of my favorite things ...
- Chunky Monkey Frozen Yogurt (2)I have been experimenting with my new cuisinart ice cream making machine quite a bit lately! I made fresh strawberry ice cream and an amazing vanilla ice cream that puts all store brands to shame. I decided to try my hand at making frozen yogurt. This recipe is VERY easy and VERY good. It is ...