- “White Bean” Chocolate Chip Cookies (2)I know the title sounds gross…..but these cookies are awesome! My friend gave me the recipe, swearing that her kids had no idea there were healthy ingredients in them. They are soft, slightly nutty and oh so good! enjoy!
White Bean Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 can chickpeas or cannellini beans, pureed
1 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup canola ...
- The perfect summer soup – Gazpacho! (1)
I am always looking for a 0 point snack that fills me up and this soup does just this. One of my friends swears by this recipe and eats it daily, especially when she wants to detox! Its super easy to make and only gets better as the days go on. So make the whole ...
- Egg Free Oatmeal, Raisin, Chocolate Chip Cookies (6)
1/2 cup(s) regular butter, melted
1 1/2 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
1/2 cup(s) honey
1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup(s) raisins
1 cup(s) Flour Whole Wheat
2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix melted butter, vanilla extract and honey. Add dry ingredients and mix ins. Stir well. With damp hands shape 1 tablespoon balls ...
- What I eat on a daily basis and Zucchini “Pasta”! (4)Watching what I eat is a daily struggle. I love sweets, chips and have difficulty saying “No” to bacon, cheese fries. My goal on a daily basis is to record all of my points and try to make the best decisions I can. One of my readers, Lori, has asked me to give her some ...
- Roasted Butternut Squash Goat Cheese Ravioli with a Caramelized Onion, Bacon, Brown Butter Sauce (2)
So, I have been experimenting with Butternut squash lately and I have decided that I love it. When you roast it with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, the flavor is amazing. It gets all caramelized and the balance between salty and sweet is just heavenly. A few years ago I got a pasta ...