I am a PR Friendly Blogger!
Welcome,Companies & PR Representatives!
I am always on the lookout for products to review and/or giveaway on my blog. I have worked with many companies to promote their products. Please see a list below of some of the companies I have worked with.
Some areas I like to focus on include:
- Cooking equipment (pots, pans, blenders etc)
- Exercise clothing or products
I work diligently in my reviews to provide an honest, detail-oriented overview of a product or service, and like to include many personal photos of these products in use as well as youtube videos. I also utilize several social networking platforms to promote my reviews and giveaways, including direct links to your pages and profiles, as well as to your company’s website. Also, during giveaways, I will require that my readers visit your web site and find another product they would enjoy as part of their mandatory entry. Extra entries may include “liking” your Facebook page, following you on twitter, or subscribing to your newsletter(s), if applicable. I will also list my giveaways through my fashion blog’s Facebook and twitter account.
I generally like my giveaways to last 1 weeks from date of post. If you prefer a different time frame, I would be more than happy to accommodate in any way that I can.
I ALWAYS provide 100% honesty to my readers in my reviews, and if I experience a problem, I will notify you of these issues prior to posting my review, just in case I may have received a faulty product so that this may be rectified before I share my experiences with my readers.
PRODUCT REVIEW/GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES:
• A FULL-SIZED PRODUCT must be provided for product reviews. I cannot provide an in-depth or accurate review of most things if sent a small sample size. A full-sized product is necessary in order to gauge effectiveness over several uses. A single use for many products simply is not enough to be able to provide the honesty and detail I promise to my readers. I also will not provide a “blind review” based on images or product information.
• Review products will not be returned.
• Sponsor must agree to ship the giveaway prize directly to the winner within a reasonable amount of time.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to working together!
If you have any questions regarding product reviews and giveaways or advertising, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies I Have Worked With:(You can see each of these posts on my Blog)
- Stoneyfield Farms – Organic Dairy
- Redwood Hill Farms – Dairy
- Green Valley Lactose Free Organics
- Organic Prairie Meats
- Organic Valley
- Julian Breads
- Wholly Guacamole
- Food Should Taste Good – chips
- Laloos Goat Milk Ice Cream
- Julie’s Organic Ice Cream
- Alden’s Organic Ice Cream
- 479 Popcorn
- Amy’s Organics
- Nature’s Path Cereal
- Cabot’s Cheese
- Vitalicious – Muffins
- Chobani Greek Yogurt- I was also their featured blogger of the week
- Fearless Raw Chocolate
- Alexia Foods
- Michael’s Seasons Chips
- Applegate Farms Organic Meats
- Joseph’s Mediterranean Bread