Coffee has pretty much made our days easier with everything it has to offer, from a refreshing air to the ability to stay up late and work. One facet of coffee is that it comes with a truckload of recipes for you. Moreover, these recipes can easily be pulled off at home if you own a reasonable coffee brewer. If you own a Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer (you could give this ninja coffee bar review a try), rest assured that these recipes are at your fingertips and you will veritably enjoy the delight of them.
Here, we have one from the world of iced coffees; it is called Cinnamon Caramel Iced Coffee and it perfectly complements your brewer. So, let us begin with the recipe.
The time required and other minute details:
Cinnamon Caramel Iced Coffee is one of those drinks that coffee lovers crave at all times. The making time for this recipe depends heavily on your machine. The Ninja Coffee Brewer will let you know when it is finished with your drink.
The ingredients and other things that would be required:
There is little list of things that you need to work on to get closer to this recipe. That particular list is given as follows:
- A Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer CF097
- 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup
- 2 tablespoons of half and half
- About 2 cups filled with ice
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon, ground
- 4 tablespoons of coffee, freshly ground(the tablespoon can be swapped with Big Scoop which is roughly equal to 2 tablespoons)
When these items are ready with you on your shelf, you can easily move over to the brewing process on your Ninja brewer.
The brewing process:
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer is known to make the process of brewing fairly easier with its simple button settings. The machine takes care of most of the things. It is recommended that you stick to the steps we have worked out for you.
- You would require a size setting at Travel and brew setting at Over Ice for this recipe.
- In accordance with the measurements stated above, fill up the brew basket with coffee that has been freshly ground.
- Grab a big cup made of plastic. Bring together the caramel syrup, half and half and the ice in this cup.
- Place this cup in the position so that the brewer can start its work.
- Now toggle the brew setting to the size of Travel.
- Now toggle the brew setting to Over Ice using the Over Ice button.
- Now allow the brewer to take care of the rest as you sit back and relax for some time.
- As soon as the brewing process is complete. Stir the contents of the cup to combine them properly.
This completes your brewing procedure for Cinnamon Caramel Iced Coffee on a Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer. Enjoy a soothing weekend afternoon with this drink.
We do not think you need to be provoked to make this drink. You should be on your toes already! …