9 years later, 3 kids, and 30 lbs back on I am ready to finally shed it!!! I went to my first ww meeting last friday and weighed in at a fabulous 171 lbs. Uggg!
So I got my monthly pass, my etools and my smart phone and was ready to go. My biggest vice is sweets. I was craving something today and so I made one of my favorites “Rice Crispy Treats” in a much healthier way….check them out!
Kashi Marshmallow Cereal Bars
- 4 cups of Kashi GoLean Cereal
- 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsps of light butter
- Melt butter in a large pot, add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal, stir until coated.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with butter cooking spray.
- Pour cereal mix into pan and press down evenly.
- Cut into 12 pieces when cool.
3 points + per square